CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Brisket

Brisket...one of those words that I absolutely should not type when my stomach is growling.  It's only been about a year since I've known the glory that is brisket, but let me reassure you, I think I have come very close to mastering it.  I know Herbie and I had a pretty solid relationship before I cooked it for him, but after he found out I could make it taste almost as awesome as his mother's, it was true true love!

I can't give you the recipe because I swore to take it to the grave with me when Herbie's mom gave it to me.  Ok, maybe not, but I still do want to keep some recipes sacred and that's one of those recipes.

If you've never had good jewish brisket, you are indeed missing out.  I feel very very sorry for you.

I really don't feel that the picture does it much justice, but trust me..... it's so amazingly good.




Now I think I'll go find something to eat, that of course won't be nearly as awesome as that brisket was.

0 comments: